Denver Luxury Hotel FAQs
1. Can you provide general information on pricing for a wedding?
- All inclusive wedding packages start at $130 per person, including:
- Hors d’oeuvres
- Wedding Cake
- Champagne Toast
- Dinner Selection
- Event Space
- Floral Centerpieces
- Complimentary Deluxe Room for the Bride & Groom
- Learn more about weddings or call (303) 297-3111.
2. What are the different types of suites at your hotel?
3. Are Brown Palace Hotel tours available?
- Guided historical tours of The Brown Palace Hotel are offered every Wednesday and Saturday at 3 p.m. Tours last approximately 1 hour, 15 minutes and cost $15 per person. Reservations are required. Please call (303) 297-3111 for more information.
- Guided tours are complimentary for all overnight hotel guests and can be reserved by contacting the hotel concierge (ext. 3404).
- Private Tours are available for large groups or anyone requesting an off-schedule tour. Parties of 5 or more must book a private tour due to limited space on the public tours. Several themed tours are available. Starting cost is $50. Reservations are required. Please call (303) 297-3111 for more information.
4. How do I make reservations for Afternoon Tea or Sunday Brunch?
- To make reservations for Sunday Brunch or Afternoon Tea at The Brown Palace, please visit our Dining page or call (303) 297-3111.