Silverplume

357 SQ. FT.  |  FLOOR PLAN Named for the mine of silver found there, Silverplume’s railroad was originally expected to continue onto Leadville. Instead the railroad ended up serving the mining camps between Denver and Silver Plume. Today the famous Georgetown-Silverplume narrow-gauge train travels between the two towns, separated by two miles and an elevation

Georgetown

400 SQ. FT.  |  FLOOR PLAN The historic town of Georgetown saw years of prospecting, first gold, then silver, causing the towns’ population to rise and fall. In 1893 Georgetown fell on hard times, like most other silver camps in Colorado, when the repeal of the Sherman Silver Purchase Act wiped out many fortunes. Henry

Leadville

336 SQ. FT.  |  FLOOR PLAN In 1877 the Silver Boom began in Leadville and made the fortunes of Horace Tabor, J.J. Brown (Molly’s husband), the Guggenheims, and the Boettchers. Charles Boettcher’s hardware store was located right across the street from Tabor’s Clarendon Hotel, which was managed at one time by William Bush.

Cripple Creek

340 SQ. FT.  |  FLOOR PLAN An early mining town west of Colorado Springs, this town would give rise to many who would become associated with The Brown Palace, W.S. Stratton, real estate developer Horace W. Bennett, and mining magnate Henry M. Blackmer. Blackmer’s son and daughter-in-law later resided in an apartment on the top

Boettcher Board Room

365 SQ. FT.  |  FLOOR PLAN Named for the three generations of Boettchers, who owned The Brown Palace from 1922 until 1980, this board room tucked away on the eighth floor conveniently adjoins to an executive one-bedroom suite (if needed). It features a cherry conference table, perfect for up to 14 persons, with leather executive-style

Stratton Room

437 SQ. FT.  |  FLOOR PLAN Named for Winfield Scott Stratton who discovered the Independence Mine near Cripple Creek, Colorado on July 4, 1891, this adjoining room can now be opened to create the Onyx Suite. Known for his generosity, Stratton became involved with The Brown Palace in the early 1900s when he acquired Henry

Tabor Room

483 SQ. FT.  |  FLOOR PLAN This meeting facility, once known as an Executive Chamber, was set aside for regional sales conferences. Appointed with sleeping accommodations at the time, this room opens into the Dining-Drawing Room (today’s Onyx and Stratton Rooms). It was renamed the Tabor Room to honor one of The Brown Palace’s first