483 SQ. FT. | FLOOR PLAN
This meeting facility, once known as an Executive Chamber, was set aside for regional sales conferences. Appointed with sleeping accommodations at the time, this room opens into the Dining-Drawing Room (today’s Onyx and Stratton Rooms). It was renamed the Tabor Room to honor one of The Brown Palace’s first general managers, N. Maxcy Tabor, son of Horace and Augusta Tabor. Since 1955, it has been the site of countless family photographs for the annual Denver Debutante Ball.