Explore the Iconic Brown Palace on a Historical Hotel Tour
The Brown Palace is pleased to offer both public and private tours of our historic downtown Denver hotel to acquaint guests with our history, traditions, architecture, art, and property offerings. All tours are conducted by knowledgeable guides and take approximately 75 minutes.
- Offered Wednesdays at 3:00PM, Saturdays at 11:30AM
- Parties of 4 or fewer, please
- General Public: $20 Per Person, Pay in our Brown Palace Coffee & Tea Shop prior to the tour start time.
- Overnight Hotel Guests: Complimentary, See Lobby Concierge.
Overnight Hotel Guests
- $60 for 1-3 people; additional $20 for each person beyond 3
- Public tours are Complimentary for overnight guests
Please note: Private tours are not scheduled until payment information is received and processed.
- Offered Mondays-Saturday, 10:00AM – 4:00PM
- Parties of 1-14
- Requests should be submitted at least one week in advance if possible
- $60 for 1-3 people; $20/person for additional people beyond 3
- Private Tours can be themed in a number of different ways: Enduring Spirits (Ghost), Affairs of the Heart, Presidential Visits, Ladies of The Brown, or a Custom Tour
- We recommend a General Hotel History tour for all first-time tour guests
- To Request A Private Tour: Please Fill Out The Form Below, or contact 303-297-3111 Ext. 3313 or email@example.com