Explore the History of The Brown Palace
The tours of our historic hotel acquaint guests with our history, traditions, architecture, art, and property offerings. All tours are conducted by knowledgeable guides and take approximately 75 minutes.
Tours are offered Wednesdays at 3 P.M. and Saturdays at 11:30 A.M.
- Public tours are complimentary for overnight hotel guests. Please see our Concierge to sign up
- Space on public tours may be limited. Overnight hotel guests can make reservations with the hotel Concierge, ext. 3404 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Parties up to four can join the public tour. For parties larger than four, please request a private tour
- Tickets can be purchased by non-hotel guests in our Coffee & Tea Shop for $20
- Offered Mondays-Saturdays, 10:00AM – 4:00PM*
- Parties of 1-14 people*
- Please schedule all private tours at least one week in advance
- Private tours are $60 for 1-3 people; $20/person for additional people beyond 3
- We recommend our general hotel history tour for all first-time tour guests
- Guests already familiar with general Brown Palace history may choose from several themed tours, including Enduring Spirits (Ghost), Affairs of the Heart, Presidential Visits, Ladies of The Brown, or custom-designer tours
- Private tours are not scheduled until payment information is received and processed
- Private tours can be requests by phone, email, or online form. Please fill out the form below, contact 303-297-3111 Ext. 3313, or email email@example.com
*Parties more than 14 or after hours can occasionally be accommodated. Please contact the Historian to discuss.